YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CREATES A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. YOU MUST ACCEPT THESE TERMS IF YOU WISH TO USE THE WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES. NO CHANGES, ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS BY YOU TO THESE TERMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
2. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You further agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself in communicating with us or others on this web site.
We will make reasonable efforts to allow use of the web site and make our services available at all times, but we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that the use of the web site and our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. We may interrupt the availability of the web site or services as we deem necessary for any reason including without limitation maintenance or repair or for reasons relating to network or other communications providers.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that your use of this website and services is at your sole risk. We provide access to the website and services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee the security of the web site or that your access to the web site will be free from loss, data corruption, attack, viruses, “worms,” “Trojan horses” or other harmful elements. You should use diligence in backing up your system periodically to ensure that your data is available to you in the event of any loss or damage and to use caution in accessing any third-party or external sites or resources linked from our web site. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over such sites and resources and that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. We do not endorse any external sites or resources and are not liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
WWW.CHEMICALRECYCLINGSOLUTIONS.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT COMPANIES, AGENTS, AND OWNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, PARENT COMPANIES, AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR OUR SERVICES, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
5. WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
You agree to waive any claims that you have against us relating to any action taken by us in terminating or suspending your rights to access the web site or to utilize any of our services, our removal of any content from our web site, our refusal to furnish services to you, our refusal to process any information or content, or any other action that we may take in connection with granting or refusing access to our web site or any of our services. We may terminate access to you without warning.
6. ACCEPTABLE USE You understand that all information, data, text, software, graphics or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You, and not us, are entirely and fully responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via our service. We do not control the content posted via our service and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our service.
You agree to not:
- 1) post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or harm minors;
- 2) impersonate any person or entity or falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- 3) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through our service;
- 4) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or other relationships;
- 5) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- 6) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- 7) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- 8) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in communications, discussions or exchanges;
- 9) interfere with or disrupt our service, servers or networks or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our service;
- 10) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- 11) “stalk,” or otherwise harass another person; and/or
- (a) comply with legal process;
- (b) cooperate with law enforcement authorities including complying with any warrants, court orders and subpoenas;
- (e) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- (f) respond to any requests by you for customer service; and
- g) protect the rights, properties or personal safety of us, our users and the public.
7. CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE
With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the service, you irrevocably grant us perpetual, world-wide and royalty free a non-exclusive license, with the right to sublicense through multiple tiers of sublicensees to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content, in whole or in part in any media whether now existing or which may come into existence in the future.
We may send you notices with respect to services by sending an e-mail message to the e-mail address that you provide. Your use of the web site constitutes your agreement to receive e-mail communications from us.
9. GOVERNING LAW
10. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the copyright of others and ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied or used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to the address below:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; your address, telephone number and e-mail address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; a statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Our agent for Notice of such claims is:
By mail: PO Box 25543, Greenville, SC 29616By e-mail:
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT